Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My poor parents! Today is their anniversary. It's the first one since Dad's accident. They were looking forward to going out to a nice dinner. Instead, Dad's in the hospital. Hopefully he'll recover quickly and be home soon!

Linus heard me on the phone with my mother and immediately began packing a suitcase. She remembered everything but clothes and a toothbrush. ;) When I told her we weren't going down there today, she got a devilish little grin and said, "Oh nobody told you?"

I was going to do a really nice give away for February, but since I've given up chocolate for Lent, I need to get some out of my house. I'll give more details about it tomorrow when I know if I'm going down to my parents or not. If I go, it will have to wait until I get back, otherwise I'll put it up tomorrow or Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you come this way, maybe we can do coffee (but not mocha!).

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

I hope your Mom & Dad have a good day- nothing is sweeter than parents anniversaries.

kim-d said...

Awww, that's just not right to be in the hospital on their anniversary. Again, I am so sorry, Lanny! If by chance Linus turns out to be right(again) and you just did not get the memo...hehehe...give your Dad a hug for me. Your Mom, too, because this must make her feel so sad! Here for ya if you need me, pal!