Saturday, February 9, 2008

Extra Stock Options

*Contest info in post below*

You might want to buy some extra stock in Kleenex. I'll be using a lot over the next few months! In May Linus will 'graduate' from preschool. In August Linus will start kindergarten, and I'm sure some tears will be shed (mine, not hers). Neither of those events are the big tear-jerkers for me though.



LINUS HAS TWO LOOSE TEETH!!!



WHY??? She's FOUR. Ok, she's almost five, but still. She should not be losing her sweet little baby teeth yet. She's SO proud of her loose teeth. I dutifully tell her how fabulous it is, but secretly I'm dying. I'm not ready for her to be that grown up yet.



Boo hoo hoo hoo!

3 comments:

kim-d said...

Oooh no! On the one hand, I am excited for HER excitement over her loose teeth; on the other hand, NOOOOOOO! Auntie Kim is not ready for her to have big teeth, or for the rest of her to catch up to her ginormous brain. It is my humble opinion that, right now--right at this very time--would be a good place to just keep her. But, then, it is going to be so much fun to see what she will come up with as she gets older. JUST NOT YET. :) FOR HER; :( FOR US.

Leia H said...

OMGosh I'm not ready for that!

katy said...

If you makes you feel any better my kids kept most of their baby teeth until I had to pay the dentist to pull them out because they were interferring with the braces and making their adult teeth grow in at odd angles. It may be sad but it should save you a couple of thousand dollars.