Saturday, February 16, 2008

Extra Honored



Cynthia Matzat over at What's For Dinner gave me the Excellent Blog Award. It's quite flattering to be honored with such an award. There are so many blogs that I find rather excellent. In fact, if I read a blog regularly, chances are I find it excellent! I'm amazed I could possibly be grouped with such blogs. Thank you, Cynthia, you made my day!

As part of the award, you must pass it along to other blogs you find excellent. I've come up with three catagories, and I'm going to award one to a blogger in each catagory.

Family Oriented blog award goes to Leia. I've read her blog for quite a while now. She's an excellent mother, and she's influenced my parenting in many ways. Her blog is private, but that doesn't make it any less worthy.

Witty goes to Monkling. If there's a joke to be made, Monkling never misses it, yet her jokes are not offensive, mean, or inappropriate. She makes me laugh constantly with her one liners. Shh...she's got a really soft side too. :)

Nostalgic goes to Daisy. I seriously doubt she would want to be considered nostalgic, but I love reading her blog because she reminds me of my twenties. You know, a month or two ago. ;) She calls it like she sees it and is really funny too.
To all of those whose blogs I read, thank you for entertaining me, teaching me, and making me laugh!

3 comments:

kim-d said...

Good for you, Sweetie--I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you! And I like the way you passed it on, too--very cool!!! Now, maybe between the two of us, we can figure out how to get our bling on the sidebar :)!

Leia H said...

Congratulations! You deserve it! You have a wonderful way with words and I truly love reading your blog! You make me laugh every time! :)

Thank you for the honor also! You are so kind! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.