Friday, August 24, 2007

An Extra Voting Opportunity

I was tagged by a friend. It was her creative way of trying to get me to write my own blog. Only one person knows about my blog IRL, so I can't link her back, or she'd know and spread it. I'll eventually let others know about my blog, but for now, I'm enjoying my IRL friends not knowing.

Her tag was to blog your most embarrassing moment. I actually have three that completely embarrass me, but keep my friends laughing hysterically (and teasing me about the events!). So, I'm letting you vote on which one you want to hear. Poll is on the upper right side. Below gives a brief idea of each one to help you vote.

#1--Happened my freshman year of college and involves the use of the WRONG (very wrong!) word! It may be offensive to some, so keep that in mind when voting.

#2--Happened in college at a frat house. Thank goodness most people were drunk. Again, this was college, and it may be offensive to some, though not terribly.

#3--Happened a few years ago and involves an obygn-ish visit. A man reading this would be squeamish, but I don't think it would be offensive, just embarrassing.

So, vote now. I'll check the votes tonight around 11 and my most embarrassing moment will be up shortly after. Or maybe not. Just kidding, I'll do it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it won't let me vote; don't know why. my vote is for the ob/gyn story. i think all women can relate.

Leeann said...

I voted for number one. I am all about something being as offensive as possible! :::evil grin:::
Thanks for being a visitor at my blog and commenting on my new haircut!

Can't wait to hear your embarrassing moment!
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

kim-d said...

Ditto what Leeann said--I also like extremely offensive. MWAHAHA! This is a sure way to get us to spill our embarrassing "stuff" too!

Anonymous said...

The poll says "cannot process request" after I vote. It if is not picking up my vote, I vote for #3 and #2 and #1. SPILL IT!

Really I voted for #3. I would like to hear them all though.