Sunday, August 26, 2007

An Extra Peek at Cuteness


Want to see the face behind all the chaos at my house?


I found this pic while I was loading some pics to a cd. I set up a backdrop to take a few shots of Linus last summer. This shot, believe it or not, was not posed. Linus kept grabbing toys to play with while I tried to get her to pose for shots. I finally gave in and told her she could play with one toy for five minutes. She eyed the toys as she tried to figure out which to play with. I snapped this while she was eyeing them. Ignore the backdrop, I still need to make it true black.
It is the essence of Linus!


2 comments:

kim-d said...

AND WHAT AN ESSENCE IT IS!!!!

Awwww...she is just cute as a button! I am so glad you posted the pic; I have been wondering what she looked like. Of course, to be honest, I already love the kid so much she could be a two-headed cyclops with green scales and I'd still think she was the bee's knees :)! So now, you're dealing with brains and personality AND beauty. Don't you just thank God every minute of every day for her? I would just be in awe of my good fortune at having her in my life--which is the way I feel about my grandchildren--all nine of them! They, too, are gorgeous, smart, nice and funny, and definitely Heaven-sent for me!

Give her an extra squeeze for me!

Leeann said...

She is so incredibly cute! I love that picture. Thanks for posting it.
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com