Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Extra Dark

WonderDog is back, and she came home with a bit of a surprise.  Her nose is black again!  Her nose browns during the winter, but goes back to black during the summer.  As I type, she's sleeping soundly, but she's NOT on her back. She usually sleeps on her back (like seriously on her back---her legs up in the air against the wall, neck stretched out and head upside down), which makes her snore incredibly loudly. Here's to hoping she doesn't roll over. It's quiet in here right now. :)

I took Linus to a drive-thru (same one with gross man boob guy) while our house was being shown. ***Side story:  The guy loved it, but the girl thought my kitchen was too big. WTH?  Have you EVER heard a female say a kitchen is too big???  ***  Anyway, while we were in the drive-thru line I spotted two helicopters. Linus calls them "hobdacopters" and I LOVE to hear her say it.  I pointed to them and asked her what she saw.

Linus: I don't know.
Me: Yes you do. What are those?
Linus: Um, really big birds?
Me: No, Silly, what are those?
Linus: I just don't know.
Me: Uh-huh, yes you do. It starts with an /h/ sound.
Linus: Ok, ok, it's a HHHHHairplane!  

She is such a turkey!

7 comments:

eddie said...

What is happening to these posts, the spacing is all over the place. Silly Apple is making me uncomfortable. Fix it, Lanny, pleeeeease!

Lanny said...

Eddie, ha! Me? Fix something on a computer? This is my third laptop in five years. Fixing isn't really my forte.

I'll see if one of my tech savvy friends can figure it out though.

eddie said...

Hmmm, I just did a little research and came up with this thread from a couple of months ago:

http://tinyurl.com/4m4fw3

Looks like I'll have to put up with my eyes bleeding (either that, or convince you that Wordpress is the way to go!)

Anonymous said...

Okay, what up? Someone's lying! No. Such. Thing. As too big a kitchen! UGH!

Lanny said...

Nola, that's exactly what I told my realtor---either their realtor is lying, or the girl just doesn't want to say she hates my house. Nobody thinks a kitchen is too big. My kitchen is bigger than most of the ones in my subdivision, but it's not THAT big. Not at all. Really the sq ft are probably the same with mine and others here, mine just has a different layout. And it's NOT that big!

Eddie, I wandered on over to wordpress to check it out. I can transfer my entire blog with ease! Yippee! I don't really know why I chose blogger other than pure peer pressure. Everyone else did it, so why shouldn't I kind of thing. Hmmm, maybe I will change. Maybe.

eddie said...

You could always copy your blog across and have a practice on Wordpress, while still maintaining the blog that your fans know and love. Then if you like it, switch. I tried both when I first started last year, but very quickly settled on Wordpress. The only area that Blogger beats it is in the ability for people who comment to be emailed subsequent comments. Hopefully WP will lose its stubborness on that one soon. Yaaaay WP!

Leia H said...

That is cute! I love the way they say words funny sometimes!