Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Extra Love...

THANK YOU!!! Y'all made me smile, smile, smile! :)

I went to bed last night still quite annoyed with the whole world, but not quite as badly as I was when I typed the entry last night. This morning was better, but things went downhill quickly with stupid little things like me telling Army that I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. The moron (and I mean that lovingly) had the nerve to ask me if it was because it didn't fit. Um, no! You don't EVER ask that! For the record, no it wasn't too small.

As the day wore on, I was hellbent on eating lunch where I wanted to and not anywhere else. That's not really like me either. I wasn't too happy that Army didn't want to go look at laptops, and I really craved a nap. Then I discovered a little visitor that I wasn't expecting at all for quite a while longer, and the world got better...so much better that when we discovered we were missing everything we needed to put something together for the new house, I just laughed because it didn't bother me at all. Ahhh, the amazing thing that little things called hormones do to us!

Sorry for my hormonal rage last night. It might not have been all hormonal, but I'm sticking with that excuse!

1 comment:

kim-d said...

YOU make ME smile, and happy. Yeah, you make me happy too. Seriously thinking about those piercings...hehehehe! Oh the things I tell you!