Wednesday, April 23, 2008

An Extra Mission

I have a mission for y'all.  My morning was busy, busy, busy.  When I got home, I discovered WonderDog hath shat all over my room.  We're talking ALL OVER: the shutters, the carpet, my bed, the wall...you get the picture.  So, I'm in need of a new comforter/quilt/bedspread for my bed.  Unfortunately, it really needs to be a set since our house is on the market.  Right now I have one with gold tones in it, but I really love the blue/brown combo.  I'm really in to stripes right now, but it doesn't have to have stripes.  It can't come from somewhere like Amazon---I have to get it today or tomorrow.  I don't really care if it's a nice one or a cheap one, I've just GOT to get one.

So, anybody want to accept this mission and help me find a cute new one?  

Many thanks!!!

5 comments:

Overflowing Brain said...

Hey Lanny, incidentally the bed spread you're interested in sounds remarkably like the one I registered for.

I'm gonna link you to two of them, both at bed, bath and beyond, the latter is the one we've ordered.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=113063

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=110166

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha!! I'm so sorry but I cannot help you. I'm the one who needed 3 other people to help me pick out a dress for the wedding because I can't even pick out my own clothes. I think I still have the comforter I bought when we moved into the house 23 years ago. Hey, if you find a nice one, maybe I'll go get myself a new one, too, and get the same one as you. Yeah, that's a plan!

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

Bed Bath & Beyond is a great go-to spot. My "favorite" trick is solid sheets with fun accent pillows. So I own a lot of cream and white sheets and a few pillows with designs and some solid duvet covers. Borrrring. I also love, love Restoration Hardware if you ever want to order truly luxurious bedding.

Lanny said...

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, my husband may never forgive you. I completely forgot about Restoration Hardware. Oh how I love that store. And thanks to your solids comment, I realized that I can do a solid with some accent pillows and that will look amazing in my new bedroom. I did get a set tonight from Linens and Things, but it won't be my real set, at least I don't think it will.

Monk, too funny! I always need opinions on clothing. I even ask Linus sometimes. She heads straight to the truth: "Maybe you shouldn't buy that. " or my favorite so far: "Maybe you shouldn't have cut the tags of that one, Mommy!" Nothing like a kid for giving the brutal truth.

Katie, great taste! We think alike!

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

Restoration Hardware is divine isn't it?

I think you should bring Linus up to the Big City so I can catch all of her Linus-isms in person. Too adorable!

(We have an American Girl store?)