Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Extra Happy!!! :)

Who knew? Apparently you really can buy happiness...at least temporarily!  And did you know that beauty CAN be found in a box? Yes, my friends, it sure can!


And with any luck, that link will work, 'cause I sure enough can't figure how to copy and paste anymore.  Ten minutes ago I thought I was all that because I wasn't having too much trouble going from windows to a mac...and as usual, now I've been put in my place.  Hopefully I'll be 'book smart' (haha, get it?) soon!

Off to play...more tomorrow.  Oh, and one more thing: Safari's spell check rocks! :)  

6 comments:

kim-d said...

Why yes, your link DOES work...and why yes, YES! She IS a beauty!!!! YAY Lanny! Good for you. Now perhaps you will leave me a comment? HAHAHAHA! Because I have to know if Linus got those shoes...I LOVE those shoes for her! Just like I love your beauty for you! I, too, am Extra Happy for you...

Overflowing Brain said...

I know, doesn't it rule? You'll get used to the Mac in no time. By the way, cut and paste is the apple key and c and the apple key and v. Basically the apple key is your new control key.

One question for my new computer twin- white or black?

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

Jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

So purdy!! So happy for you!

eddie said...

Um. Is the Mac to blame for the new strange formatting of your posts - everything looks 'squishy'. Is that a word? Who knows, but it will do for now. Or maybe it's my PC - it has been behaving quite oddly of late.

Leia H said...

Oh that is fancy! My geeky hubby will be jealous!