Thursday, January 17, 2008

Extra Talkative

I don't know if I've shared it before, but Linus loves to talk. She talks a lot. A whole lot. I'm constantly asked if there is ever a time when she doesn't talk. Well, no, there really isn't. My mom jokes that she was vaccinated with a phonograph needle. She even talks in her sleep. In fact, it's rare that a night goes by with no talking in her sleep.

Some of our (Army and me) favorite things she's said in her sleep include:


*Green! Up! (said while looking at her headboard)


*E-I-E-I-O (sung at the top of her lungs, then not another word)


*(howling like a dog)


*giggling uncontrollably---so hard she was holding her tummy

*"No. NO! I DON'T LIKE GREEN PEAS!"

*"Tee hee hee. Now that was funny!"


"Dude!"

:)

3 comments:

Jackietex said...

She must be a happy little girl with fun dreams! My mother used to offer my sister a nickle (43 years ago) to stop talking, and Debbie would answer, "I'm sorry Mommy but I just can't."

kim-d said...

DUDE? Where on earth did THAT come from? HAHAHAHA! For some reason, I just can't see you and Army running around the house calling each other and/or Linus "Dude." And would she like peas if they were some color other than green? If I haven't said it lately, I've just gotta tell ya--I love this kid! She is so incredibly interesting, everyday around your house must be better than the one before!

Leia H said...

Ha ha ha! Dee talks in her sleep sometimes too, mostly about "Moooooommmmm! I don't want that!" or something! My hubby does it too, he likes to tell himself jokes and then giggle - at least someone is laughing!