Friday, January 11, 2008

Extra BLAH!

Ugh! I've had a bad day! Two things we were really looking forward to (Leia, you were right about one of them) came crashing down. The door slammed shut on one of them; it just gently closed on the other.

Thankfully we didn't tell Linus about either one. She had a general idea about each, but she didn't know any specifics. I'll be forever grateful that we didn't let her in on the specifics~she really would have been crushed. :(

So that's my whine for the day. Here's to a better one tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jackietex said...

I'm sorry you had such a crummy day. Hopefully it will be a great weekend!

Leia H said...

So sorry dear. :( I hope things change for the better soon!

kim-d said...

I don't like to hear "ugh" and I don't like to think of you having bad days. Here for ya if you need me...