Sunday, January 13, 2008

Extra Cautious

No idea why I'm sharing this...

Today Linus was in the bathroom taking care of business. When she's in her bathroom, she's all about closing the door for privacy, but when she's in our bathroom, she rarely closes the door. She started complaining about the Kandoo wipes (flushable wipes for those of you without children). She usually uses her bathroom, so the container of wipes in our bathroom doesn't get used as often as hers. Her use of the wipes let me know that she was pooping. ::apologies now to those of you without children--poop talk just goes along with kids:: She seemed to be taking forever, so I suggested she hurry up.

This big dramatic sigh comes from the bathroom followed by, "If you want me to do it correctly, it takes time!"

Hey, at least she can do it by herself!

1 comment:

kim-d said...

Well, I guess she told you, huh? HAHAHA! NEVER MESS WITH A POOPING CHILD, especially one who can wipe her own butt! And correctly. HAHAHA!

What a kid. I miss you.