Tuesday, January 29, 2008

An Extra Meme

How long have you been blogging?
I started one blog back in 2006. The only reason I started it was to be able to record things that Linus said and did. I was awful about keeping up with it. I decided to give it another try, so I started this one in late July of 07.



What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
A few other people who have children the same age as Linus really inspired me. Two of them have private blogs, and the others I haven't asked permission to link, so they'll go nameless, but they were inspirational.

Kristie also got me thinking about blogging the first time. Katie did the second time. Kim inspired me to comment! :)

Thanks y'all! :)



Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
Money? Haha!

What 3 things do you love about being online?
1) Making "friends" which really wasn't what I set out to do.

2) I'm FAR more likely to update on the computer than I am with pen and paper, so this gets it done.

3) I love links to new blogs. I've laughed hysterically reading some, I've discovered some great recipes, and I've learned some great ideas and activities for Linus.


What 3 things do you struggle with online?
1)Sharing too much information

2) I'm scared to death to get outed. I get people from all over N.O. and I always wonder if I know them. Not that it'd be awful to be found, but I want to know if I'm found, not have it be their little secret, ya know?

3) My wording---depending on the subject. I find myself weighing my words carefully on occasion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am afraid of being outed too. And I think I've outed myself a couple of times ;(

Bayou Belle said...

I too started in July 2007. Told you had some things in common.