Thursday, November 15, 2007

Extra Sick and Tired

I am SO sick and tired of my family being sick! Remember this time? How 'bout this time? Maybe this time? Or possibly this time? And I didn't even write about the horrible colds Linus and Army had. Even the dog has been sick.

Well, I'm tired of it! Today Army called me and said he was coming home. Army never misses work, so I knew it was bad. He said he thought he got food poisoning from last night, but since we ate the exact same thing, I don't believe it! I think he has a stomach virus.

I'm fully aware of how mean and immature this will sound, but I have NINE people staying IN MY HOUSE next week! I'm seriously hoping Linus and I will be spared because I don't know what we will do if the virus is still running its course through our house then!

I think part of what is bothering me is we are usually very healthy! We usually do not catch everything that comes along. Ugh!

So to all the viruses lurking around at this time of year: GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY!!!!!

2 comments:

kim-d said...

Awww, man...I know what you're talking about. ALMOST TWO WEEKS I was off work! This will be the third day I've been back and I feel like I'm not gonna make it through the day. I am always healthy, too, but I swear the bugs that are going around this year are DIFFERENT. And they just don't go away!

I will e-mail you directions to my house :).

Leeann said...

ROFL! I love Linus's comments about Trey being tied up. Sounds like she is a girl who deals with conflict like I do! lol

I am so sorry you guys have been so ill. I had a couple of winters when my kids were young that it felt like we were ill from January through March. Sometimes I truly thought I would go stark raving mad.

The good news is (and what I often had to repeat, over and over) is THIS TOO WILL PASS.

Hang in there!

Leeann