Saturday, October 13, 2007

Extra Late

***Originally (as in DAYS ago) I was posting pics with this, but since the photo aspect of it is giving me fits, it's just text for now. Pics to follow in the next day or two, I hope!***

Sorry about the delay, I've been sick.



Kim was right, we went to Disney. Yummy treat on the way, Kim.



Favorite thing Linus said at DW (as Alice in Wonderland went by at the parade & with a look of total amazement):

Wow! This place really IS a wonderland!



Favorite rides:

Linus--ALL of them. I made her narrow it down, and this is what I got: magic carpet ride, Thunder Mountain, Goofy's Roller coaster, Peter Pan, It's a Small World, carousel, Test Track, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Mine: Thunder Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean (same as always!)

Army: liked all of them except Thunder Mountain



Least Favorite Ride:

All of us: Dinosaur (I think that's what it's called). It's at Animal Kingdom, and you go on a jeep-ish ride. We all HATED it!







1 comment:

kim-d said...

"Wow. This place really IS a Wonderland." That right there, my friend, is what makes it such a wonderland. Awwww...I have so missed my Linusisms, but that one just about makes me cry! What more could one possibly want out of a vacation once you've provided your child with Wonderland. Those are memories she will have for her whole life!

I've been really worried about you the past couple of days but didn't wanna write and bug you while you weren't feeling well. But, please, drop me a line as soon as you're able (and if you want to!). I have missed you greatly!!!!