Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Extra Busy!

I've been busy, busy, busy trying to catch up on laundry, work my volunteer hours, work on adoption stuff (no, no news yet), and keep my family fed. I'm going to leave you with some valuable princess information just in case you visit Disney anytime soon.

I'm sure other children have said this in the past, but Linus never really did, so we got a HUGE laugh out of it when my niece (2.5) said it...

Big A has a placemat with all the Disney princesses on it. She was naming the ones she knew for my sister. "This is Cinderwewa, this is Snow White, and this is Sleeping Booty. Oops! No saying booty. Sorry Mommy! This is Sleeping Hiney." :) When my sis called our mom later that evening, Big A told my mom that she has a placemat with Sleepy Hiney on it!

4 comments:

kim-d said...

Just like, right now my office chair has a Sleepy Hiney on it :)! I'm thinking Linus would probably consider the whole Booty vs. Hiney issue a little too "last year" for her--after all, she IS four! HAHA!

kim-d said...

Okay, there, Mrs. Extra Busy, I need me a Linusism or two, and if you don't come across, I know your e-mail address! HAHAHAHA! Just a couple--PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? :)

Oh, and one more thing--we've never discuss WonderDog! That is topic 1 for us, okay? If I wasn't so lazy, I'd have a dog...love them! Also love my kitties, and darn near all fuzzy creatures!

kim-d said...

LANNY!!!! My long-lost soul twin! Thanks for the comment, girl; I've missed you.

Poor kitty does not yet have a name, but you sound like you know your way around a Webkinz or two :). Does that mean a certain little Linus-type character knows about them too? Ask her what she thinks a good name would be for a Webkinz kitty; tell her to make it good because I'll use whatever name she tells me to!

Um, no...you haven't told me about a boat, you haven't fed my Linus news addiction for a very long time. Get with it, girl! Love ya!

kim-d said...

Lanny--Talk about guestbook hog! GUESTBOOK-HOGS-R-US, you and me :)!

Okay, ask Linus--Alura or Rainbow? Her choice. Whichever she wants is what I will name the kitty. Alura? Okay...I would LOVE to be part of Linus world!!!

A new post? Really? A fresh new comment section for me to mess with? HA!