Sunday, September 30, 2007

Extra Lazy

I'm still exhausted from our trip, returning to out-of-town company at our house, and taking Linus to a birthday party tonight, so I'm taking the lazy way out for now...

Guess where we went. Yummy prize to the first person to get it right.

~It was HOT!
~We were attacked by swarms of love bugs.
~We ate, and ate, and ate.
~Linus begged to live there. She told us our house was too old (it's only 3 1/2 years old!).

If nobody guesses correctly, I'll give easier hints.

2 comments:

kim-d said...

I'm right there with ya on the extra lazy! Ugh, can't stand it!

Were you in Florida, perhaps? If I had to get more specific than that, I'd have to think, if Linus loved it that much, it involved mouse ears and such?

I am so glad you're back! Really, really glad you had a good time; but even more glad you're back.

Leeann said...

Disney, baby, yeah! (said in an Austin Powers voice!)
We just got back from there too. Where did you stay? Where did you eat?
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com