Friday, September 7, 2007

Extra Smiles

Linus started her first day of 4 year old preschool Tuesday. I take a picture in the same place every year so that I can see her growth. If you look at the door knob, window, and lock, you'll really see her getting taller. I started around the time school starts when she was itty bitty so that they'd always correspond to the first day of school.

First day of 4 year old preschool. Her baby features have all but disappeared.


Her first day of 3 year old Mom's Morning Out


2 1/2 years old


18 months old

2 comments:

kim-d said...

Oh my gosh; look how tall she is! With those long, lanky legs and arms that I admire so! Nope, Lanny--not even one trace of "baby" there. You already know that I think this, but I'm saying it again anyway--she's gorgeous! And her Mama dresses her cute :)!

kim-d said...

Lanny, WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED a Linus fix :)! Please? Thank you!