Friday, November 23, 2007

Extra Thankful

10 Things I'm Extra Thankful For (in no particular order):

1. Family--both immediate and extended, and the close relationships I have with them.

2. Linus's Birthfamily--I do consider them family, so they could have been a part of #1, but I'm thankful for them on so many different levels that I wanted them to have their own!

3. My Father's Life and all those responsible for saving him and maintaining his life--when he was discovered in May, he was clinically dead. Technically it happened two more times. We were so close to losing him, and I'm so thankful we didn't.

4. My IRL Friends

5. The friends I have met here (internet).

6. Health

7. The soldiers who protect our freedom

8. The roof over my head

9. Linus, Linus, Linus, yeah, I know I already said family, but I'm so very thankful for her

10. God!

3 comments:

kim-d said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kim-d said...

Oopsies, sorry, had to delete my own comment due to name slippage. Caught it immediately, though, I'm happy to say! Here's pretty much what I said before:

I'm thinking of you, Lanny--and ARMY (the name I did not use at first), too! Linus? Nope, not missing her at all or thinking about her, either; nope, never miss Linus. Also don't miss hearing Linusisms because well, ya know, I never think of her or anything. HAHAHA! Seriously I hope you are enjoying your company and that you don't forget to breathe regularly. Know that I am just an e-mail away, whenever...

Anonymous said...

I love the 10 things your thankful for blog. So inspiring--makes me want to do write a ten things blog.