Sunday, November 11, 2007

Extra Grown

Linus has wanted to learn to whistle for quite a while. Today she truly whistled. As she heard the sound come from her lips, her eyes got wide and proud. As she began to jump with excitement, she said, "I DID IT! I really did it! Did ya hear that? I did it! Oh my goodness, I'm growing up now! I can whistle! I did it! I'm ready for high school now!" UM, NOOOOOOO!!! I'm upset enough about losing her for a full day of kindergarten, please don't push the high school issue at FOUR!!!

2 comments:

kim-d said...

Let's just hope she STAYS satisfied with being able to whistle when she hits high school. Maybe she will be so busy perfecting her whistle that BOYS will escape her attention!!!! HAHAHA!

Leeann said...

How cute is that? It is so fun to see their excitement over their accomplishments.

My youngest kiddo is in full day K this year. It has turned out to be a very good thing for him. The half day schedule was so intense with all they were trying to fit in a short time and now the days for him are more relaxed and they can have more fun. He loves it.

Me? I had to rent a baby. lol

Leeann