Monday, November 26, 2007

Extra BAD Mommy!

Big A (2.5) walked over to my sister a little upset. When my sis asked what was wrong, she just kept saying Linus's name over and over and mumbling a few other things that we just weren't sure about. Sis, Big A, and I went to Linus's room to find out what was going on. Turns out Linus tried to put Big A in time-out. Thankfully my sis and her husband found it hilarous and weren't the slightest bit upset. When I asked Linus why on earth she'd put Big A in time-out, she said they were playing. You'd think I'd learn to just let things be sometimes, but I apparently haven't. I asked Linus WHAT they were playing, she said, "We were playing Mommy!"
OOPS! I really didn't think I put Linus in time out that often. Maybe I'm wrong!

1 comment:

kim-d said...

BWAHAHAHAHA...look out, Linus's future sibs! When I was little, I would spank my dolls...my Mom pretended like she couldn't figure out why...hehehe! Lan, tomorrow's the big day for Katie...she explains it on Overflowing Brain. Whew...

I love Linus.