Monday, November 3, 2008

Extra Wordy

It's no secret that Linus talks a lot. A whole lot. Recently Army and I have begun to worry just a bit about the future because Lolly babbles a lot. Can you imagine how difficult it will be for either of us to get a word in?

Tonight we were having a quaint little get together for dinner. As we're enjoying our dinner, Linus mentioned death. Army asked her how it made her feel, and she responded with "Well, it makes my smile turn upside down." Army told her that it's perfectly ok to be sad when someone passes away...at which point Lolly let loose with a loud "Oh yeah!" Everyone heard it. Now I'm not foolish enough to believe my two month old is really talking, but boy did it drive home the idea of what talkers we're raising!

5 comments:

joanne said...

I think you and Army are in for it...those two girls have got your number!!

Jeannie said...

Cute! My three are all talkers. Sometimes we let Nate stay up later than the girls, just so he can talk uninterrupted!

Mama said...

Too funny!
Natalie
Fellow IAC Alumn

Alice said...

Well, from the looks of the first one, they are both going to be bright girls...atleast she says *something* when she talks!

Leeann said...

Any chance of seeing any Lolly pics soon? Babies change so fast and I am dying to see what she looks like!