Sunday, November 16, 2008

Extra Sweet!

I captured an amazing video of my girls tonight. Lolly began to get fussy as we finished dinner, so Linus entertained her. You can see the adoration Lolly has for Linus in her eyes. The feeling is mutual.

I had my camera in the diaper bag, so I had pulled it out to take a few pics of the two of them. I just happened to flip it to video right when Linus kissed Lolly's feet. Lolly got a huge grin and then made a raspberry. That made Linus laugh. Linus's laugh made Lolly laugh. Lolly's laugh made Linus give a big belly laugh. Lolly took a deep breath in and let out a deep belly laugh too. The two of them were cracking each other up for several minutes, and I captured it all on video.

I'm not sure it gets much sweeter than this! :)

6 comments:

kim-d said...

Awww!!! I SO want to see it; I get a little misty-eyed just thinking about it!!!

Awww...

Jeannie said...

That is awesome. I love hearing my kids make each other laugh....the best sounds ever.

Alice said...

It's what makes the world go round.

katy said...

How sweet! Keep it to show them when they are fighting over clothes or makeup later.

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

Heart melting!

Leeann said...

Aww, that's great! I love seeing siblings together...especially when they are happy!

Leeann