Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An Extra Meaning

Linus talking about WonderDog:

(giggling) "If I stick my finger in her back hole, she starts sniffing!"


Army and I knew she was talking about the dog, so we both directed our complete attention to her. Turns out she was talking about sticking her finger in one of the back holes of the dog's kennel (she was in her kennel because we'd had company just a few minutes before).

Whew! She had us scared there for a minute.

And before anybody freaks out because she was in a kennel---she's not in there all the time, she actually likes her kennel and goes in there willingly, and yes, we did tell Linus that she could not stick her finger in there anymore!

3 comments:

kim-d said...

I swear, she says stuff like that on purpose. Either that, Lanny, or she has YOUR "way" with words. BWAHAHAHAHA! However, I truly believe she knows EXACTLY what she's saying and how she's saying it, and just wants to see what you and Army will say back. In about 8 years? OH BOY!!! :)

brainella said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn, you made my morning.

Alice said...

This one caused me to spray coffee on my computer this morning. (From my mouth, not my back hole) :)