Saturday, November 15, 2008

Extra Frustrated!

Army and I spent our evening attempting to get a paperclip out of an Xbox. What on earth gave Linus the idea to hook one in there is beyond me. She's doesn't play with the Xbox, so it's not like it's part of her daily treasure of toys. In the end we were somewhat successful. We got the paperclip out, but the DVD part of the Xbox doesn't work very well anymore. Unfortunately, about the only reason we use that thing is for the DVD player. UUUGGGHHH!

I'm not really sure if this is a new-sibling-rivalry thing or what. Somebody please tell me it will end soon though!

2 comments:

kim-d said...

Oh my. Here's where her intelligence is going to get her into trouble, because there is no doubt that not only does she know better than to do something like that, one could almost think she did it on purpose. What did she say when you asked her why she did it?

Sibling rivalry and growing up into the next phase of childhood all at the same time...EEEK!

Melissa said...

Oh, I had to laugh! Just a few weeks ago, I was at home trying my best to get pennies out of the Wii!

That would be my Trey who did it....wow, I thought I knew about parenting until he came along!