Monday, February 16, 2009

An Extra Meme

A (late) Valentine's Day Meme. Got this from Leeann.



♥ How long have you been together?
17 years together, married 10
~
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?

Time-wise--not too long, but we had one of those total cliche relationships since we talked for hours when we met and hit it off immediately.
~
♥ Who asked who out?
He asked me out, but we had been out with a group of friends several times first.
~
♥ How old are each of you?

We're both in our 30s. I'm a cradle robber though (barely, only by 4 months)
~
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?

That's a toss-up. His live closer, but we still see my sister several times a year. We talk with my sister much more often.

~
♥ Do you have any children together?

Two of the cutest in the world! :)
~
♥ What about pets?

We have Wonderdog. We also had a fantastic dog that we got on Valentine's Day shortly after we got married (he wasn't a V0Day gift). He's been gone 3 years, and I still miss him. Is that odd?

~
♥ Did you go to the same school?
When we met we attended separate colleges, but I transferred to his.
~
♥ Are you from the same home town?

Nope!
~
♥ Who is the smartest?
There's NO WAY I could have gotten his degree! He's smarter book-wise and life-wise. And he's definitely smarter with money!
~
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
me.
~
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We rarely eat out without our children.

~
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Not far, maybe 800 miles.
~
♥ Who has the worst temper?
I explode and it's over. He brews and brews and brews, then he explodes, then he brews and brews and brews.

~
♥ Who does the cooking?
me

~
♥ Who is more social?
He's social at work, in general though, I'm the more social one. He does better when we go to some formal function where I don't know a lot of people though.

~
♥Who is the neat freak?
Neither one of us are real neat freaks, but that is one of the things I explode about. I can't handle a house that is too messy for too long. I crave order.

~
♥ Who is the more stubborn?

without a doubt, me
~
♥ Who hogs the bed?
me, I guess, though probably neither of us

~
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
he does because of work

~
♥ Where was your first date?
a bar--we're really classy like that
~
♥ Who has the bigger family?

He does.

~
♥ Do you get flowers often?
No, but I tend to think they are a waste of money--they die!

~
♥ How do you spend the holidays?

with family

~
♥ How long did it take to get serious?

not long at all; we really hit if off pretty immediately
~
♥ Who eats more?

him, hands down. well, except sweets--he's a cookie person who can eat them and then walk away. I'm a grazer with sweet.

~
♥ Who does/ did the laundry?

Me. I'm not sure he knows how to use our machines. He did use to do his own for a short while though. His idea of laundry is tossing it in and turning it on. I sort, change temps according to type of clothes, etc.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
I use it more, but he's better
~
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Always him. He gets car sick, so he has to drive. I don't mind one bit!

3 comments:

katy said...

Don't let him fool you, he knows how to use that washing machine. My husband fakes stupidity when it comes to dishwashers and washing machines but in a pinch he can use it.

Mary Ellen said...

You sound like a perfect match!

Mike said...

Great answers to the questions. You guys sound like your made for each other...