Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Extra Info, Linus Style

Leia sent this to me so that I could ask Linus the questions. Her daughter had great answers! I hope y'all enjoy Linus's answers as much as I enjoyed the answers her daughter gave! :)

How Well I Know Mommy
Linus, March 2009

1. What is something Mommy always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes Mommy happy? When I'm on green. (Behavior chart at school)
3. What makes Mommy sad? When I'm on yellow.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? tickling me
5. What was your mommy like as a child? Linus & Lolly
6. How old is your mommy? I don't know. 20 or 21.
7. How tall is your mommy? Stand up and let me think. (Stands up to measure me & accidentally bops me on the head)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? give hugs to me
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? She finds me!
10. If you mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? helping people cook...at home and never eating out...ever...never ever again. (Ya think she's still a little bitter?)
11. What is your mommy really good at? cooking
12. What is your mommy not good at? I don't know, maybe not being nice to Daddy (as she giggles)
13. What does your mommy do for a job? She makes me hot chocolate and makes sure I'm on green.
14. What is your mommy's favorite food? club sandwich
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? that you hug me and give me kisses and make me grilled cheese
16. If you mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? It'd have to be on the cooking channel.
17. What do you and your mommy do together? sleep
18. How are you and your mommy the same? we hug cheethother (each other)
19. How are you and your mommy different? She's taller.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? she always gives me hugs
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? they dance together and throw snowballs at cheethother (it snowed last week)
22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? out to eat (gee, Linus, is that a hint?)

How Well I Know Daddy
Linus, March 2009
1. What is something Daddy always says to you? clean up your playroom
2. What makes Daddy happy? hugs & feeling his beard (she calls his 5 o'clock shadow 'beard seeds' and she loves to run her hand across it and giggle)
3. What makes Daddy sad? when I get in trouble
4. How does your daddy make you laugh? tickles me
5. What was your daddy like as a child? he was a child?
6. How old is your daddy? I don't know, 20? (So that makes us what, 14 when Linus was born? Just call him Alfie!)
7. How tall is your daddy? (jumps up and raises hands) this tall
8. What is his favorite thing to do? hug me
9. What does he do when you're not around? finds me
10. If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for? a rock star
11. What is your daddy really good at? helping people who are sick
12. What is daddy not good at? behaving and changing Lolly's diapers (not true, he's very helpful)
13. What does your daddy do for a job? work
14. What is your daddy's favorite food? Pizza with green olives
15. What makes you proud of your daddy? that he comes home from work
16. If your daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be? Jerry (from Tom & Jerry)
17. What do you and your daddy do together? throw snowballs at cheethother
18. How are you and your daddy the same? we walk the same
19. How are you and your daddy different? he's tall, he has short hair, his hand is bigger, his eyes are green
20. How do you know your daddy loves you? he gives me kisses
21. What does your daddy like the most about your mommy? he likes her lips--I know because he kisses them!
22. Where is your daddy's favorite place to go? I wish he liked McDonalds & Wendy's!

2 comments:

Leia H said...

I love her cartoon on the cooking channel answer - very creative!

Know what I noticed the most though? You and Army are obviously affectionate around Linus, and she notices. :) What a great example you are setting for her!

katy said...

I think she turned that into on big "lets go eat" commercial. Good job linus.