Thursday, May 15, 2008

An Extra Graduate on the Loose

 Linus asked me today if she was getting a television for her room. Um, NO!  I asked her what on earth made her think she'd get one.  "Maaahhhhhh-mmmeeeeee, you know! LocalElectronicsStore said it would make a great gift for a graduate. I graduate tonight, you know."

Yes, Linus has preschool graduation tonight. Call me a party pooper, but I just don't really see the point in it.  And yes, around here they do kindergarten graduation too.  Y'all all know I'm sentimental, especially where Linus is concerned, but come on! It's PRESCHOOL!  They have a whole ceremony complete with caps and gowns.  And they're supposed to flip the tassel to the other side when it's finished.  

And now, thanks to this little ceremony and a certain commercial on tv, Linus thinks she should get a tv for her room. 


I'd post a pic afterwards, but I have NO CLUE how to do it on my mac yet, and my tainted hands touched Army's computer which is now broken. I promise I don't do anything to these machines, they just break when I'm near.  

2 comments:

kim-d said...

I'm thinking of you guys right now because those Pre-School graduations are incredibly cute. I shed a tear or two at my granddaughter's!!! So, when will you be going for her TV? LCD or plasma? 32 inch? BWAHAHAHAHA!

Come on, it's graduation! At least she didn't ask for a car...

Leia H said...

I'm not sure what our kids are doing for grad yet, but I'm sure it's nothing fancy. Those cap and gowns do make me giggle though! Congrats to the grad!