Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Two In One Day!

After almost no posts in November and December, here's my second for the day. Record breaking, perhaps.

In a fit of desperation I asked Linus to go get me a KitKat. Army got a small bag of them one day last week. I didn't like asking Linus to get it (yet another notch on my Mommy of the Year belt), but I needed one, and I was busy with Lolly at the moment.

Um, I can't. I'm sorry.
What do you mean you can't. Are you ok?
Well, I can't. They're all gone.
What do you mean they're all gone? What happened to them? LINUS! Did you eat them?
Yes.
Linus! How many did you eat???
Well, that depends on how you count them. I ate them while they were still stuck together. I didn't break the bars apart.

And because I'm a bad parent, I called Army to tell him because I thought her answer was so funny!

5 comments:

katy said...

I think if she ate them standing up it doesn't count at all. I'm on her side.

joanne said...

I like the way that girl counts!! Happy New Year Lannie...the best to all of you and yours for 2009..;)

Mama E said...

She counts her chocolate like me! Maybe that's why I have a weight problem...lol!!

Alice said...

Totally how I count the kit-kats, too!!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.