Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And It Continues

Linus woke up screaming. Once I got her calmed down, we had the following conversation:

Sweet pea, what's wrong?
I had a dream.
What was it about?
My daddy...He..He (more crying)
Linus, it was just a dream, sweetie. Are you ok?
Yeah, but my daddy...he...he...he took the wrong thing out of the closet.
(trying not to laugh) What do you mean?
He took the wrong thing off the hanger. There's a good side to it though; it was my old closet at the old house.

2 comments:

kim-d said...

Oh Lord! Is there any way you can just move back to the old house? Because you KNOW you're gonna be hearing about it in one form or another at least until she goes go college. And possibly for the rest of your life. BWAHAHAHA!

Leia H said...

Isn't it funny what they dream about...that kid and that house - funny!