Monday, December 15, 2008

Hellooooooo!

I guess I owe some of you an apology. I know I told a few of you I'd update in a day or two, and then I never did. It wasn't intentional at all. I've been very busy, and quite honestly, I've had zero desire to blog.

Zero.

I'm going to make an effort again though. While I don't miss blogging at all, I do miss y'all. During my blogging aversion, I didn't really check blogs either.

So, how was everyone's Thanksgiving? We were very fortunate to have a full house. I had 13.5 (my sister's pregnant) people staying at my house, and another 6 come one evening. We celebrated many things including Lolly's Baptism. She was fabulous. Actually, both of my girls were great for their Baptisms. The priest commented that most babies cry when the water is poured over their heads, but neither of my girls did. Anybody see spa days in their future? Both of my girls, in all their refluxy glory, spit up volumes immediately before the Baptisms. Cleaners love us!

We're busy getting ready for Christmas now. Is it just me, or did Christmas sneak up on y'all too?

6 comments:

Leia H said...

Count me in as one of the naggers! I'm just glad you are OK! Happy Baptism Lolly - what a well-behaved little one! Throw up or not...

Thanksgiving was fine. We remodeled for 6 days, and only took that Thursday off. I'm still tired....I did some BF shopping too - yup, I'm nuts. But it was fun!

Has Linus had school conferences yet? How about a holiday concert? I'd love to hear about that! ;)

Leeann said...

It definitely did sneak up..I think because Thanksgiving was so late in the month or something.

I missed you. Try not to stay gone so long!

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you. So little interest to write my blog or read much of others. It'll pass, right? Have a nice Christmas!

brainella said...

I think the holidays suck the energy and interest in other things. I'm so happy I do not have pottery classes right now!

Christmas has crept up casually but now I'm feeling the stress. Probably self-induced. :-)

katy said...

Christmas is sneaking up quickly. I am almost finished with my shopping.....should get it finished up by the 24th.

Mama said...

Glad you are back. I've missed reading all your Linus stories. I'm glad to hear that you are all doing well.
Natalie
Fellow IAC alumn