Thursday, December 18, 2008

Extra Info

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More than you probably want to know...

Brainella tagged me, and I'm a bit thankful because it made blogging easy today.

7 random things about me...

  • I have sock fits. I cannot stand it if I can feel the seam of a sock. Just the thought is bothering me.
  • I have no feeling in part of my forehead. It's the result of a lovely accident when I was 20 and went through the window on the other side of the car. I'm a seatbelt wearer, but there were no seatbelts available. :(
  • I love to read, but I don't have the patience for it right now.
  • I'd love another child, but I don't think that will happen.
  • I love to bake.
  • I have to carry an EpiPen everywhere I go, and I hate that!
  • I wish my dad would 'wake up.' I know it's not going to happen this much later (18 months) though.
Pass on to five people:
1. Jeannie
2. Emily
3. Leia
4. Katie
5. Katie

The rules:
1. Link back to me for nominating you.
2. List 7 random things about yourself.
3. Nominate five other bloggers.
4. Link to them on your blog.
5. Post these rules.

5 comments:

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

Ouch! Sounds like a rough accident!!

katy said...

Glad to see you are back. I remember this time of year when my kids were small....way too much excitement and candy. I understand how it would be hard to find time to blog.

Leia H said...

Arabella has your sock disease. :)

Jeannie said...

Nate and Cassie also have the sock issue.....

Why do you carry an Epi? We carry one for Cassie's peanut/treenut allergy, and a few Benedryl single serves....
(I will do my list in a bit..)

Anonymous said...

Gee, I have NO idea why on earth you'd be too busy to blog. No clue at all. Woman, you really need to get your priorities straight!