Friday, October 17, 2008

I Heart Linus!

This may be my favorite Linusism ever, and I missed hearing it in person. The school's art teacher had to tell me. Keep in mind that Linus goes to a Christian school.

Linus was coloring a picture, and a little boy told her that purple and black don't go together. Linus got a heart broken look, and the art teacher thought she'd have to step in. Then Linus surprised her and said, "Well, God put them together in a bruise, didn't He? Maybe you should take this up with Him." Then she went back to coloring her picture (which was not a bruise!) as if it never happened.

8 comments:

brainella said...

Smart kid. :-)

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha!! You are so smart to write all these things down. I wish I had done that. I've vowed to do it when I have grandchildren. Not that I'm anywhere near that stage in my life yet, what with Theresa not even having a boyfriend yet.

katy said...

Sounds like she will be able to take care of herself like a pro when she gets to be a little older. I feel sorry for the boy who tries a sad pickup line on her one day.

Jeannie said...

Linus rocks.

What a great kid.

Alice said...

Oh, she's definitely going to be running this place some day.

joanne said...

That is the best one yet ;)

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

This is way too cute.

Leeann said...

I LOVE the head that kiddo has on her shoulders. She'll be able to weather ANYthing!!

Leeann
PS- Got your tag! I think I might have done it already but it may be on email. I'll check and if not, I'll put it up tomorrow. :-)