Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Extra Weird

Can somebody please explain why the hum of Lolly's swing makes me sleepy each time I hear it, but it does NOT put her to sleep?
---
Can somebody explain why I suddenly crave Sprite? In August of 2002 I was pregnant and SO sick. I'd try sipping on Sprite, but it didn't help. I went for yet another ultrasound, and the doctor (he did them himself) was running late. I was in the exam room waiting for about 30-45 minutes, and I constantly had to bolt to the restroom. After seeing me for at least the 5th time, a nurse took pity on me and got me crushed ice to pour my Sprite over. Though I was very thankful, it didn't help. I had to make a dash during the ultrasound. Talk about embarrassing. Anyway, I haven't been able to handle Sprite since that day. There were times I literally gagged at the thought. On Friday, though, I craved Sprite over crushed ice. When I asked Army to get me one, he was shocked. I craved Sprite again tonight. Weird.
---
Can somebody explain why my 5 year old is having more trouble sleeping than my two month old?

7 comments:

joanne said...

Oh i've got some catching up to do!
Enjoyed the meme...it's always fun to find out something new about everyone.
Your whole sprite over crushed ice thing is a little worrisome...did they get all the babies out??

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

Maybe....... you are pregnant?

Alice said...

Pregnant??????

katy said...

I won't even say that word that the others are saying, too much pressure. My guess is you are breastfeeding and a little dehydrated and cold sprite just hits the spot.
Your 5 year old is just adjusting, she will go back to old habits soon.

Leeann said...

I hope that whatever is up with you, with the donuts and sprite and all, that it is a good thing! :-)

Leeann

Lanny said...

I am without a doubt NOT pregnant!!!

Katie said...

My 5 year old is not sleeping well right now, either. I think its all the "scary" Halloween talk that has her scared of the dark all of suddnen. Ugh...