Friday, October 3, 2008

Extra Creative

Linus got in a bit of trouble today for littering the basement with crayons, markers, paint, paper, and dvd's.  

At dinner tonight, Army asked Linus if she had picked up.  Linus smiled and told him that she had.  

Army: A lot or a little?
Linus: A teensy tiny bit
A: Well, you better head down there after dinner and pick up ALL of it. 
L: Ok Daddy, but that will cut into my bedtime you know, so you can't get upset if I go to bed late!  
And he's so stinking wrapped that he just smiled at her creative way of staying up late.

2 comments:

kim-d said...

ATTA GIRL, LINUS!!! :)

Man, that kid sure knows how to work all the angles, doesn't she? And that her Daddy just sits there with that Silly Smitten Smile on his face doesn't surprise me a bit, either. I mean, really, how can you resist her? I'm thinking that now that she's a big sister she's probably going to be getting EXTRA, EXTRA creative! Ahhh, it will keep you and Army on your (tired) toes :).

I've missed you so much, Lanny, but I know how tiring and nuts it can be with a teeny one. Add in genius child and it's a wonder you have time to blog at all! Just know that I'm always around and if you ever get a minute and wanna say hi, I'm here.

I think it should be time for some pictures. But I'm not demanding or anything...BWAHA!

kim-d said...

p.s. NOBODY SHOULD EVER...EVER, EVER...QUESTION THE MAMA'S NEED FOR CHOCOLATE. THE CORRECT RESPONSE IS ALWAYS TO JUST GO AND GET SOME. QUICKLY.

Show this to Army...BWAHAHAHA!