Friday, June 20, 2008

Extra Info

I'm playing catch up today since I've received so many emails.  

~How we met story: I wrote it, but then I decided not to post it because let's face it, it's far more fascinating to me than to y'all. I think y'all would find it rather boring.  So you just get the short version that I posted earlier: I met him when he brought my friend home from a date. And yes, that friend and I still talk.  The downside of not posting it is that I didn't get to tag the people I'd like to know their "how we met" stories. 

~Linus is really coming around with Pop's death.  A friends (Thanks Leia!!!) suggested a memory jar, and I think we'll get busy on that this afternoon.

~Thanks for the prayers for my friend!  She really is such a great person.  She's like a sister; even my sister considers her a sister!

~ Mammo and ultrasound results were normal. Thank goodness!

~We're in the new house. Old house is officially sold. Yea to not having two mortgages anymore!!!  We're not unpacked yet, and we still haven't hooked up a single tv. No tv has actually been really nice!

~Painting: We painted the playroom. After that experience (we're both rather anal, so it tok forever), we decided to hire out for any further painting.  I still think we'll have the kitchen, dining room, and one more bedroom (Linus) painted.  Possibly more.

3 comments:

katy said...

Glad your tests came back ok....it's always a relief.
I bet it is nice to have only one mortgage, the way things are going it is hard enough to pay for one and still have money to buy gasoline.

Anonymous said...

Catch up? What's that? I don't think I'll ever catch up.

kim-d said...

Hey Lan, I'm so sorry I haven't commented lately. I have, however, been reading and you have been in my thoughts and even my prayers! This catch-up thing? I'm not doing so great at it, but I will persevere! I'm so glad the mortgage thing is down to one and things are coming together with the new abode! I'll "talk" to ya more later...