Sunday, June 8, 2008

An Extra Dose of Linus

A few Linusisms:

We had breakfast for dinner the other night.  As she took a bite of her egg (and remember she is only five!), she said, "Hmmm, tastes like chicken!"

We have a restaurant around the corner called Iz Too. Iz is the original restaurant, and Iz Too is an off shoot that is a more casual version.  Anyway, Army walked in with a bag from Iz Too, and Linus asked what was for lunch.  Army said, "Iz Too."  Without hesitation, Linus said, "Is not!"  Get it?






3 comments:

Debbie said...

I think age 5 is priceless. David was at his best then! There are just too funny :)

Linus is a hoot!

Leeann said...

She has a very quick wit!

Leeann

kim-d said...

Okay, I LOVE both of these--especially the "is TOO." And I think what is really great is that this comes naturally to her. Of course, you are already aware that I think everything she says and does is brilliant. I love how she keeps proving me right :)