Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boo Hoo!

After a particularly trying day, I was delighted to receive news that Linus was accepted into the school we really wanted her to attend beginning in first grade. Unfortunately, their waiting list is l-o-n-g, and if we declined to enroll for the remainder of the year, her chances of getting in for first grade would pretty much be less than zero. Thankfully, the trying part about today concerned her current school, so moving her to the other school will be easier.

Here's the kicker though--Linus is in a half day program right now. I LOVE having her in a 1/2 day program! I know I need to get over myself, but I'm rather sad that she'll be attending school full days now. On the bright side, we took her to get her uniforms this afternoon. Talk about cute. Oh my goodness, the child OWNS that uniform!

Lolly is doing well. She's growing well and filling out nicely. She adores her sister. And Linus adores her. I'm rather blessed!


Happy October, y'all!

2 comments:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Believe me I know how you feel. I've always worked fulltime. Before mine started school and I would go out during lunch and see women with children the same age as mine, I would tear up because I missed them so much. They are in 8th and 9th grades now and I still cry on the first day of school. She'll always be your baby and tug on your heart strings, but you are blessed because you have that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.