Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Extra Honored

Kick Ass Blogger Award


Monkling gave me this award a few days ago. I've been a bit busy lately, so it's taken me quite a while to post it here.  I think most of y'all know Monk, but for those who don't you really should stop by her blog some time.  She's witty and compassionate. What a great combination!  I absolutely cannot visit her blog without laughing!  :)

So here's the rules:
*Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are kick-ass bloggers.
*Let them know.
*Link back to Mammadawg.
*Link back to the person who gave you the award.

I'm awarding this award to:
Daisy because of her kind heart and quick humor
Alice because her writing kicks tail and she makes me think
Katherine because she shares yummy easy-to-follow recipes (with pictures!) 
Melissa because her photography is amazing (I hope it was ok to share that blog!)
Eddie because even though I don't know him in person, English accents simply kick ass, so even though his blog definitely qualifies, his accent wins it!  Hey Eddie, if you don't have that delightful accent, please don't let me know!!!

Why? Because they kick ass.  Here's the thing though---if I read a blog, I pretty much think it rocks. I won't waste my time if I don't enjoy it, so I could pretty much list my whole blog roll here.  I narrowed it down to five because the rules told me to, and I'm a rule follower.  

 

7 comments:

eddie said...

Ooooh, thanks Lanny, that's so sweet of you! And not to worry, I don't think you'd be too disappointed by the accent!

joanne said...

Congrats on your award ;)

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Lanny, thank you so much, I am truly honored!

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

Thanks so much!!!!

(And Eddie's accent is in fact, quite good.)

Alice said...

Awwww...I was just checking in on you today and saw you awarded me! I'm touched. I absolutely think your blog is kick-ass - so it means a lot to see you think the same of mine.

Hope all is well with the newest member of your family.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blog award! Your blog DOES kick ass!!! :)

Melissa said...

Awwww....thank you! I'm honored! And yes, it's fine to share the link! I'm glad people read the blog-I haven't gotten comments on it yet, so I'm always happy when I hear that people actually read it!