Friday, September 5, 2008

A Little Update

Family still here.  They have no power at their homes.  

My sis had the most damage that we know of yet.  A tree fell on her house.  Thankfully they are all ok.  Unfortunately, the house didn't do as well.  

Lolly is loving all these people holding her.  I'll pay for it when they're gone!  Funny, they all disappear at bedtime, so I'm still very sleep deprived.  

Linus is loving the company too.  She's been an entertaining distraction to everyone! :)

More later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, & here I thought you were just busy with baby stuff.

Overflowing Brain said...

If your family is still without power let them know we have a spare room in the NOLA city limits. We'd be happy to help if we can.

Really hope we aren't driving back your way in a week for Ike. Really really hope.

Anonymous said...

Hope their homes are fine and they return soon!!

Lanny said...

Aww, thanks Katie! That's so sweet of you to offer. For now, they are back home and have electricity (except my sister who has 1/2 a roof and no power). Hopefully they will be able to remain in NOLA and out of Ike's path! Let me know if you come this way.