Thursday, March 13, 2008

Extra Suckage

Today sucked! Normally I'm not a big birthday person (not my own at least), but today is my birthday and it sucked! What did Army bring home today? A freaking stomach virus. I'm a total hurl-a-phobe, so this is beyond awful! Yeah, I know you are shocked at how completely filled with compassion I am, huh?

To top it off, our house hit the market today. Anybody want to guess what fun selling a house is when somebody is sick?

Ugh! Better tomorrow, I hope!

10 comments:

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

FEEL BETTER & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. And uh, yeah, selling a house sucks even more when you have sick people in it.

Cynthia Matzat said...

I'm sorry you had a sucky birthday. It's never fun when the hubby is sick. Anyway, happy birthday, and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Overflowing Brain said...

Bah, I missed your birthday!

As a fellow hurl-o-phobe (you know I'm being serious), let me tell you that the only thing worse than someone else bringing home a stomach bug on your birthday is having one, like I did last year. May you stay barf free. Also, taking dramamine can help you not barf if you take it early and often enough.

Many belated birthday wishes and many anti-hurling prayers coming your way!

katy said...

Happy Birthday! I hate stomach viruses...I hope you and Linus can keep it at bay.

Bayou Belle said...

Sending you a blog hug.

Leia H said...

Happy birthday dear! Sending well-wishes to Army! Hope you and Linus don't get it!

Anonymous said...

Oy vay!!! Happy B-day! Let's hope for a suck-free weekend!

Leeann said...

Okay, you are right. Those two events, on your birthday, should be illegal!
Happy birthday anyway and good luck selling the house.

Leeann

kim-d said...

Lanny...first of all, Happy Happy Birthday, EXTREMELY BELATEDLY, my friend. Oh please tell me you and Linus did not get it...please!

I miss you...