Tuesday, August 5, 2008

An Extra Thought or Two

I recently read an article (which I can't find to link) connecting cell phone use with brain cancer.  The article was written by an oncologist, and he had many convincing points.  He is pretty against cell phone use, and he feels that if cell phones must be used, we should take advantage of text messaging.  

I have been curious for years if a link connecting the two would be discovered.  It definitely seems that there are more cases of brain cancer now than in years past.  Although I personally believe there is a link (though not an absolute cause), I do think there are many other factors that could contribute.  

Do you think there is a link?  If they are able to prove a link, would you give up your cell phone?  

2 comments:

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

No chance! I'm addicted to my phone :-)

Leia H said...

I hardly use my phone, so it wouldn't bother me a bit. If I got free texting I'd probably give up talking altogether - I hate the phone!