Sunday, August 17, 2008

Extra Busy!

WHEW!  August is busy for us!  I have had more company this week (they've been here since Thursday; leaving tomorrow), Linus started school, we helped a friend move, and we've got a lot more in store for August.  I should be blogging more regularly now though.  If nothing more, I'll have the time while Linus is in school.

For now, I'll leave with a funny from this weekend.

Army was in the bathroom, and Linus stood outside the door and said, "I love you!"  He planned to say, "I love you too" when he came out, but he was greeted with another "I love you!" before he opened the door.  As soon as he walked out, Linus said, "Oh, it's you. Where's Mommy?"  Haha!  She IS a daddy's girl though.  She greets him every single time he walks in the door with by running to him while yelling, "Daaaadddddddddyyyyyy, you're home!"  Every night she asks, "Is tomorrow a Daddy Day?" meaning will he be staying home the next day instead of going to work.  

I owe a couple of you return emails.  I promise I'll do some emailing tomorrow. I'm hitting the bed now.

4 comments:

joanne said...

Well, i'm tired for you ;)

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Cute story. Get some rest and I hope things calm down for you.

katy said...

Having your baby start school probably made you tired too.
My kids were always excited when their dad came home, I think they got tired of me.

Alice said...

That Linus is a hoot! Your stories about her tickle me every time.

Hope school is off to a good start!