Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Extra Sick and Tired

Tuesday morning when I tried to wake Linus for school, I was met with some resistance. As I nudged and said her name for the second or third time, she coughed and said she couldn't go to school. Then she coughed again. When I asked her why she couldn't go to school, she coughed again, snorted like a pig, coughed again, then said, "Swine flu."

Honestly, I'm not sure whether she caught a glimpse of the media hype or if she overheard Army and I talking about it. She never opened her eyes and never cracked a smile.

The child is even funny in her sleep! :)

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning! Hilarious! :o)

Katie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Love it!!

Leia H said...

OMG! I think I just shot orange juice out my nose...

brainella said...

Oh! That is awesome.

Jeannie said...

Linus Rocks! How funny.

Astrid said...

lmao.