Sunday, May 10, 2009

Extra Happy Wishes

To all the Mommies, Birth-Mommies, Step-Mommies, God-Mommies and Mommies-to-be, Happy Mother's Day!

I plan to spend the day with my two girls. Linus formulated a plan for breakfast for me (Army had to spill the beans because he knew I wouldn't like it) that I'll enjoy with a smile. The thought she put into it more than makes up for the not-so-great food. Anyway, it's the company it's all about! Later, we'll probably plant some flowers. Unfortunately, we won't be able to go see my own mother.

How do you plan to spend the day?

4 comments:

katy said...

I hope to go see my mother in a little bit and then clean house.
Enjoy those meals made by loving little ones. They grow out of that too.

Jeannie said...

Have a great day!

Overflowing Brain said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm in Florida, so we'll be calling my mom and grandma on the drive back to wish them happy mother's days.

Alice said...

I spent Mother's Day visiting with both my grandmothers...and believe me, at 33...it is a blessing to still have both with me.

I hope you had a wonderful day...not-so-good breakfast and all!!