Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Extra Round of Pics

Be forewarned: I've figured out the issue (looks like my photoshop has seen its last day), so I've got pictures...and more pictures...and more pictures. Daily pics. :)

When Linus was 9 months old, she got a Cheerio stuck on her nose. It upset her at first, but I laughed, and eventually she thought it was funny too. I loved that set of pictures, and I planned to stage some with Lolly. Well, Lolly took care of that on her own for me. Check them out:

Linus


Lolly


Nearly identical expressions:




Lolly isn't really very fond of Cheerios. She'd much rather throw them on the floor. :)

Any idea how to do a video for the technologically challenged? Every single site I've tried to use to upload it says it's too big of a file.

4 comments:

joanne said...

so precious...I miss those days ;D

Mike said...

Way too sweet. I too miss those days...

Alice said...

Both girls are darling...unfortunately, I'm not sure about video sites either...but let me know when you figure it out...cause I know I want to post videos when my little man arrives. :)

Leeann said...

Hi!

LOVE the photos! It is such a huge pleasure to see photos of your girls!