Friday, April 17, 2009

Extra Random

Sorry about yesterday's post!

Y'all are cracking me up. I checked my stats yesterday so that I could try and tell who saw it and who didn't (I couldn't tell because I hadn't paid attention to times). Y'all came out of the woodwork to read that. I had nearly 5 times the amount of hits for the same day last week. Maybe I should be edgy more often (kidding).

We had a fabulous field trip today. I was hoping for lots of pics, but I took TWO. What kind of mother, especially a camera happy mother, goes on a field trip with both kids and only takes two pics?

I really want a warm brownie with chocolate chips in it right now. How's that for random? Doesn't it sound good though? What's your favorite dessert type food?

7 comments:

Leia H said...

I love cheesecake, despite the massive tummy ache it gives me. I only eat it at home.... ;)

katy said...

Strawberry pie and blackberry cobbler...come on summer!

Anonymous said...

For Palm Sunday, when my brother & his family were here, I tried something new - a flourless chocolate cake. OMG, it was to die for! I made it again for Easter when my sister & her family were here. I do believe it will now be a regular in this house.

joanne said...

o.k., I missed all the comotion. Darn!! I'd like to check out that flourless cake Monkling is talking about--sounds good. Otherwise I don't really go for dessert much. I'd like a nice cafe mocha with all the fixin's though. Guess I really do have a chocolate craving!
Where did you go on the field trip?

Mama E said...

Brownies are my passion! :)

kim-d said...

DAMN! I want, in the worst way, to know what that post said! E-mail me, 'k? **wink, wink** :)

A warm brownie with chocolate chips in it sounds good to me, or a banana split, or strawberry/peach/apple/blueberry/lemon supreme pie, one of each. Or maybe an extra large bag of mini Reese's pbc. But how can I forget New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream. And a Peanut Buster Parfait. Or, from Culvers, a sundae with chocolate custard covered in hot fudge, strawberries, bananas and whipped cream.

What I will have is a funky little cardboard cookie out of the dinner from my healthy eating plan. Num! It's so much more fun to be fat! No, seriously...the food I'm eating is very, very good; and the little "treats" that are included do satisfy the sweet tooth.

Linda said...

We had warm brownies with chocolate chips yesterday. They are YUMMY!